solino digitizes the visual appearance of objects.
The Opto solino Imaging Module is a complete "computational imaging" vision sensor that uses Opto's proprietary solino™ technology to display object anomalies as an image for further digital or statistical processing.
solino™ enables confident decision making about your product quality when analyzing its measurement data.
What does solino™ do ? It represents anomalies in the image
Who needs solino™ ? Where a 100% QC is crucial
Why is solino™ better It provides unique and repeatable images
than other technologies? based on the solino reflex analysis algorithm
What's my ROI with solino™ ? 100% fewer returns
The image acquisition is robust against stray light and a fluctuation in light intensity.
solino™ works with multiple light sources and positions that are calibrated to each other.
solino™ is able to
- influence the way in which the quality of products is controlled.
- digitize the human perception of products
- find anomalies that the human eye does not see
- to find ALL anomalies on the surface
- to increase the pixel resolution
- to predict product failures (Predictive maintenance)
solino™ is not
- developed for line scan camera applications
- a direct 3D measuring instrument
- a rigorous stereo photometric imaging device