Fluorescence - microscopes
We develop epifluorescence microscopes with a single fluorescence up to 12 fluorescence in a few seconds. Realized with standard cameras or high sensitivity sensors.
We build our own optics, filters and ultra-compact high-efficiency LED light sources. We take care of the complete automation - all from one source, all in house.
IM-compact L as a digital fluorescence microscope
The new IM-compact L was specially developed for fluorescence analysis of defined tasks. An integrated fluorescence LED, a sensitive camera, a corresponding dichroic filter and blocking filters enable a special fluorescence signal. No more and no less.
The IM available at the moment is designed to visualize GFP (green fluorescent protein).
Typical areas of application are:
- Imaging of biological processes in vivo
- Use as a reporter gene in molecular biology
- Plant research
- Drug discovery
- Representation of anaerobic organisms in biofuel production or wastewater analysis
Multi-fluorescence screening cytology microscope
We are successfully working on the implementation of innovative microscope technologies in cell screening machines and microfluidic applications.
- Fluorescence microscope for high throughput with multiple wavelengths
- fully inverted microscope coupled to an ultra-light filter wheel (8 filters)
- synchronized multi-wavelength LEDs
- integrated supply chain
- integrated multi-megapixel fluorescence camera
- integrated high speed X-Y-Z well plate positioning
- all controllers and drivers are onboard
Special techniques within an OEM fluorescence microscope
To create an automated fluorescence module for up to 16 fluorescence in one module, you need:
- Autofocus Z-axis
- high-precision X-Y movement (we move the microscope, not the sample)
- ultra-compact multi-high-power LED light source (up to 6 LEDs)
- ultra-fast filter wheel
- advanced camera technology inside
- compact control structure and software framework for synchronization