Imaging Modules are Digital Microscopes
Imaging modules provide image information that is repeatable at any time, any place. Ideal for any automation task.
IMs are rugged vision sensors with integrated camera, optics, lighting and electronics.
- Plug&Play Machine Vision Microscopes
- all embedded
- compact and robust
- numerous software options included
A digital microscope is a microscope without an eyepiece. A CMOS digital camera as a sensor captures the image of the microscope and displays it on a monitor or stores it for digital image processing.
Designed for "smart" production and many "Industry 4.0" applications.
Opto Imaging Modules bring an unprecedented level of user-friendly and easy-to-integrate imaging performance to any production environment - from measuring machines to inspection systems to bio-imaging instruments.
Each module comes with its own SDK and its own comprehensive free image capture software, so it can be easily integrated into any network or system.
- High-resolution, perfectly matched optical designs with latest image sensors and high-performance LEDs in a compact aluminum housing
- USB3 or GigE interface with compatibility to most image processing libraries
- ultimate image quality, easy integration, guaranteed performance in any application
Find the right imaging module with our online „Product Finder",
or with our complete overviews - for download as PDF
Imaging Modules are an Opto proprietary standard of image sensors for machine builders and integrators in the Test & Measurement and Life Science & Medical markets
Why are imaging modues needed?
Many all-in-one sensors, optics and smart cameras do not fit the needs of emerging machine vision and inspection applications in terms of resolution combined with performance. Imaging modules deliver this quality.
Industry 4.0 and AI machine vision applications require consistent and repeatable image capture, leading to a need for specialized, high-performance opto-electronic configurations. Imaging modules provide this consistency.
Users are increasingly confused by the technical challenges of specifying a simple, high-performance image generation unit in a market already saturated with me-too products that are difficult to understand and differentiate. Imaging modules impress with their simple opto-mechanical design and intuitive software operation.
Imaging Modules offer:
- a perfect combination of integrated optics,
sensors and illumination - tested and optimally calibrated by specialists
- a significant reduction of system development times for machine builders and system integrators
- One imaging module for one imaging task. Thus continuously repeatable images and guaranteed reproducibility in the application
- an open software architecture for easy, seamless integration with virtually any imaging package
- the free OptoViewer software for quick access, measurements and additional useful plug-ins
Would you like a consultation or a price/quote?
We will be glad to help you. Write us a mail to
Are you looking for accessories for our imaging modules?
Everything about our Imaging Modules