Particle analysis for liquids
PAMAS FastPatch 2 GO [Particle analysis for liquids]
With our partner Pamas, we have developed the microscopic image analysis system PAMAS FastPatch 2 GO for automatic membrane filter analysis.
The system analyzes particles on filter surfaces and gives particle counts and particle sizes in conformance with the ISO 4407 standard. Thanks to state-of-the-art microscopic image analysis technology, the system provides fast and precise measurement results of the entire filter surface or a user-selected partial area of the membrane filter.
The PAMAS FastPatch 2 GO meets the specifications of the international standard ISO 4407 and outputs measurement results in accordance with the standards SAE AS 4059, NAS 1638, ISO 4406 and ISO 16232. The system includes a laptop or PC with pre-installed analysis software.
- Dark liquids
- Two-phase liquids
- High contamination levels
- High viscosity liquids (with prior dilution)
- Automatic membrane filter analysis
- Sufficient image resolution even for smaller particle sizes
- Automatic focusing of uneven surfaces
- Correct display of measurement results even with uneven particle size distribution on the filter. Averaging of multiple results.
- Compensation of background coloration
- Minimum measurement time
- Output of measurement results in accordance with international standards such as ISO 4407, NAS 1638, ISO 4406 and ISO 16232
The accurate and repeatable measurement results of the PAMAS FastPatch 2 GO are output in real time: as these are continuously updated, the current particle counts and cleanliness classes are thus always displayed. The compact and clear analysis report provides information on the complete filter analysis and includes a table with particle size distribution data. The user can record images of any sub-surface of the membrane filter and add them to the analysis report along with the size information of each particle displayed.
- Oil and gas
- Laboratories / Research centers / Universities
- Particle cleanliness
- Cleaning fluids
- Water based hydraulics
- Emulsions and dark liquids