Droplet based microfluidics
Droplet-based or digital microfluidics is a screening method used in various applications in practice. It creates serial sequences of droplets that are considered as self-contained reaction vessels. Spatially separated biological or chemical reactions or kinetics are done in these reaction vessels. Due to the very small reaction spaces in the picoliter range, the reactions run much faster compared to conventional procedures. This ends in reagent savings and significant time reduction, as well as the ability to highly automate screening experiments. Applications range from fast analytical systems, synthesis of materials to biological assays with living cells.
- Reaction kinetics
- Rare molecule detection
- Gene expression detection
- Single-cell analysis
- Pathogen detection
- Quality control & assurance
Advantage for customer:
- Pure all in one digital microscope
- Nano / pixel Resolution with large FoV
- High Contrast and Color stability
- Repeatability of Image
- Open software architecture
- Easy machine integration
- Ultra compact design
Our solution for you
- Imaging Module profile M
- Monochrome or colour version
- Easy to use and free OptoViewer 2.0 software
- Image Processing
- Plug Ins available
- Integrated transmission illumination
- Direct measurement without calibration
- USB 3.0 / GigE available – Plug and Play
Droplet based microfluidicsSee the infomation about "Microfluidic | Droplets" by our product manager Daniel Kraus
Are you looking for a solution ...
... for your application?
Then please contact us, we will be happy to help you!